Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I'm just me: wife to Mike for 9 years, mom to three great kids I can hug and kiss every day and one babe I can't wait to hold in my arms again one day soon. I'm always looking to improve my faith life and be a better wife and mother.

Previous Posts

Credits

Design and layout by Design in Reflection Photo by Intuitivmedia


title.jpg (22K)

whiny baby tales

The Mommy is bored...the kids are bored...the Daddy works too much. What's a family to do???

Pyzam Family Sticker Toy
Get your own Family Sticker Maker & MySpace Layouts.













Sunday, April 27, 2008

we have a(nother) date

I got a call from our Realtor yesterday morning...we're officially ready to close! Our part is 100% complete!!!!!!!!!!! Tuesday everything will go to Title...then to the selling bank. We *should* close on Thursday.

I'm trying to not get my hopes up just in case something else comes up at the last minute...but I am SO ready for this to be done and closed so we can start working on OUR HOME.

Labels: ,

posted by Kerry @ 8:02 AM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home