Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I'm just me: wife to Mike for 9 years, mom to three great kids I can hug and kiss every day and one babe I can't wait to hold in my arms again one day soon. I'm always looking to improve my faith life and be a better wife and mother.

Previous Posts

Credits

Design and layout by Design in Reflection Photo by Intuitivmedia


title.jpg (22K)

whiny baby tales

The Mommy is bored...the kids are bored...the Daddy works too much. What's a family to do???

Pyzam Family Sticker Toy
Get your own Family Sticker Maker & MySpace Layouts.













Wednesday, April 30, 2008

the very bad, no good, awful sort of day

I'm done. I'm so done I can't fathom a fork being stuck in me.

All kinds of stress and worry about the damn house closing. Or not closing. Or whatever.

All sorts of stress about the rental house deposit money. Our yard really scares me. Aeration and new grass seed* should help, but will it be enough?

I don't even want to get into the work crap except to say that one of our little boys fell out of a second story window at his house and he's in the ICU. Please, please pray for that boy and his family.

My car. That's the *, right above. I ended up taking a "mental health day" for part of the day at work today...I'm just spend emotionally and can't take much more of anything. I'm driving home from picking up some lunch, thinking I'll stop and get the grass seed on the way home. I hear a strange noise and there are no other cars around so it must be mine. Sure enough...my temperature gauge is pretty close to the red zone, and I'm about 2 miles from home. Great. I made it home, thankfully.

Oh, and either my husband is dead or hates me...I have been trying to call him since 10 something this morning and can not get a hold of him. I even had the office send him a message on his diad to call me...and nothing. Great.

Labels: ,

posted by Kerry @ 3:11 PM  

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home