Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I'm just me: wife to Mike for 9 years, mom to three great kids I can hug and kiss every day and one babe I can't wait to hold in my arms again one day soon. I'm always looking to improve my faith life and be a better wife and mother.

Previous Posts

Credits

Design and layout by Design in Reflection Photo by Intuitivmedia


title.jpg (22K)

whiny baby tales

The Mommy is bored...the kids are bored...the Daddy works too much. What's a family to do???

Pyzam Family Sticker Toy
Get your own Family Sticker Maker & MySpace Layouts.













Thursday, October 02, 2008

napping in the big boy bed!


napping in the big boy bed!, originally uploaded by mikerry.

Zachary is having a very rough day today. He's been hitting me all morning and I have given him tons of warnings.

Finally I'd had enough and said why don't you go upstairs to your big boy bed and lay down? To my extreme surprise, he did!

While I was checking on him (he had been crying and was quiet after less than 2 minutes...had to make sure he wasn't trying to break out of the 2nd story window or something!) I got his pooh bear and rainbow blankie (necessities for sleep anywhere!) and covered him up. He fussed a wee bit more...and fell asleep!

I hope this will last all 2+ hours of nap time

posted by Kerry @ 1:01 PM  

3 Comments:

  • At 11:46 AM, October 06, 2008, Blogger Alissa said…

    awww!!! aren't they adorable when they are sleeping?! ;-) you inspired me to try Tyler's big boy bed. we've been putting it off.
    Oh - and I love that bedding!

     
  • At 12:15 PM, October 06, 2008, Blogger Kerry said…

    It's so funny to see him actually asleep in it...he's actually scared to death of that bed! This was just a mommy suggestion before he got into MORE trouble and for once in my lifetime it worked! :)

    I love his bedding...his wall border matches it too. I looked all over online when we bought this house for something he can use for a few years...wouldn't you know that not long after we moved in here he discovered Thomas and has become a total train addict! LOL

     
  • At 11:57 AM, October 08, 2008, Blogger Alissa said…

    LoL...doesn't that just figure?!?!

    I think this weekend is the big event...turning the crib into the day bed! (Bracing myself for sleepless nights!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home