Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I'm just me: wife to Mike for 9 years, mom to three great kids I can hug and kiss every day and one babe I can't wait to hold in my arms again one day soon. I'm always looking to improve my faith life and be a better wife and mother.

Previous Posts

Credits

Design and layout by Design in Reflection Photo by Intuitivmedia


title.jpg (22K)

whiny baby tales

The Mommy is bored...the kids are bored...the Daddy works too much. What's a family to do???

Pyzam Family Sticker Toy
Get your own Family Sticker Maker & MySpace Layouts.













Saturday, December 06, 2008

IMG_1824 1


IMG_1824 1, originally uploaded by mikerry.

Today we got a new puppy...for Zachary mainly but I'm VERY excited about this dog.

Her name is Juneau - Haley wanted to call her June or Junebug and I knew Mike wouldn't go for that at all. He's mostly ok with having a puppy, but I know he's worried about her size.

She's a German Shepherd mix (probably Australian Shepherd as her litter mates were Australian mix) and is about 4 months old. She was brought into the Humane Society as a stray last Sunday with her 2 brothers and 2 sisters. I have pictures of all 5 pups together on Flickr...go check it out!

She is so sweet and gentle. Zachary LOVES her already :)

posted by Kerry @ 2:31 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home