Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I'm just me: wife to Mike for 9 years, mom to three great kids I can hug and kiss every day and one babe I can't wait to hold in my arms again one day soon. I'm always looking to improve my faith life and be a better wife and mother.

Previous Posts

Credits

Design and layout by Design in Reflection Photo by Intuitivmedia


title.jpg (22K)

whiny baby tales

The Mommy is bored...the kids are bored...the Daddy works too much. What's a family to do???

Pyzam Family Sticker Toy
Get your own Family Sticker Maker & MySpace Layouts.













Monday, December 01, 2008

Took a little drive



Well, that was a quick one. We left Friday afternoon before Thanksgiving and got home last night. 1200 miles each way...my butt and legs are tired! No cruise control :(

I'm happy we went when we did as my Aunt, Uncle, Cousin, Cousin's hubby and Cousin's son were there too. Micheal took almost all of his things (that he wants for now...we're storing the rest) and is working on getting settled in and becoming a Texas resident. Woo hoo!

I'm tired. School tomorrow...hopefully most of the snow melted!

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by Kerry @ 6:06 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home