Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I'm just me: wife to Mike for 9 years, mom to three great kids I can hug and kiss every day and one babe I can't wait to hold in my arms again one day soon. I'm always looking to improve my faith life and be a better wife and mother.

Previous Posts

Credits

Design and layout by Design in Reflection Photo by Intuitivmedia


title.jpg (22K)

whiny baby tales

The Mommy is bored...the kids are bored...the Daddy works too much. What's a family to do???

Pyzam Family Sticker Toy
Get your own Family Sticker Maker & MySpace Layouts.













Monday, February 02, 2009

saying it out loud

Tonight was probably a remarkably bad night. Mike said or did something he thought was funny, I got pissed. My first remark was "do you want to be single again?" When he said something else, I said "I can pack my crap, my kids and my dog and be gone real quick".

And the truly sad part is that I am serious. I would leave without much of a second glance.

It's not that we have a horrible marriage. It's that it's in a horrible rut. And that neither of us care or try to do anything differently. It's been this way for a while, just building and festering. I keep telling him I'm not happy. I keep telling him things have to change. But sadly I do not know what things need to change or how to go about making those changes.

I don't want to be divorced. Or even separated. But I really want to be happy...and that's what's missing right now.

So...my friends on the internet...pray for marriages, and especially mine.

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by Kerry @ 10:15 PM  

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home